When it comes to the kinds of information and the issues that you submit, we maintain a generally open mind. You are welcome to send us almost anything that comes to mind; however, there are a few things that we do not accept.
About the aforementioned exceptions, we will not evaluate anything that is merely a press release or is intended to serve the sole purpose of promoting your product. The rationale for this decision is rather straightforward: we would prefer for our material to educate our audience than to boost sales for our authors. It is not likely that you will need to engage in self-promotion because you will, in any case, see a rise in income as a result of the many advantages that we have outlined above.
In addition, we do not acknowledge comparisons of any kind. On the other hand, we do consider customer feedback. Because it might be challenging to decide what subject to write about, the following is a list of some excellent post ideas that we have prepared.
- Decoration suggestions for the current year
- Opinions on the products you enjoy the most
- Any of your tried-and-true suggestions for embellishing the inside of your house
If you’ve made it this far in the article, congratulations! In addition, you may use the form that we provide on our website to accomplish the same thing. If you wish to communicate through email, you should attach a copy of your draft or presentation to the message. The review of your work ought should take no more than three days at most on our end. We’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know what we’ve decided. You are free to review the work that was rejected and then resubmit it at any time; however, we are unable to give any explanations for the work that was not accepted.
Before handing in your work, there are a few things you need to keep in mind, which are listed below:
- We do not accept subjects that fall outside of the specialty of home décor; thus, you should strive to keep it within the confines of this topic.
- We will consider entries that are between 500 and 2000 words in length, with a maximum of 2000 words.
- We demand 1 picture for each blog article.
- You are permitted to make use of links and Meta description tags.
- Check to see whether we have the ability to make changes to the writing and ensure that it is not a read-only copy.
“write for us” + “home improvement”
write for us home design
“write for us” + “home design”
home write for us
home renovation “write for us”
“write for us” + “diy”
home improvement “write for us”
“write for us” + “interior design”
“interior design”+ “write for us”
home “write for us”
handmade “write for us”
homemade “write for us”
“write for us” + diy
home interior design +”write for us”
“write for us ” + “architecture design”
“write for us ” + “home design”
“guest post ” + “northeasthome.info”
“write for us ” + “home renovation”
“guest post” + “home design”
home decor ideas write for us
interior decoration write for us
outdoor write for us
kitchen “write for us”
crafts write for us
“write for us” + Christmas